Friday, November 17, 2006

Something New



After crawling my way out of the closet with "In This Closet", and exploring my new, honest, and completely exciting life as the "Gucci Butterfly", I've decided its time to start yet another new blog. This time, to use technology implementation terms, is Business As Usual. That's not to say that I'm not still learning and experiencing new things. Life, after all, is one enormous transition, right?

I've chosen the picture above to illustrate this posting, because to me, it is very refreshing and representative of a "New Day". Anyway, much more to come, but I thought I'd say hello to anyone who may be reading.

Tschüß, Meine Freunde!

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger the chef said...

Hello back atcha'. What a beautiful picture. I can hanestly feel the wave slapping at my feet. I can feel the sun caress my checks. I can feel the cool ocean breeze welcome me into a new day.
Oh shit, I woke up!!!!
Love you tons,

unt

 
At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back. Gives me something else to read...keeps me "connected". All is well, just a busy time of the year for us. I have been travelling alot...setting up "holly-day" for some stores in Chicago. Hope all is well...best Thanksgiving wishes to you and yours. BB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home